With Fuel Express Instant Lighting BBQ Charcoal it couldn’t be easier to enjoy a successful Barbecue.
For a Safe and Enjoyable Barbecue Please Read The Instructions Carefully:
How To Light:
- Remove one inner bag from outer and place on barbecue. (Do not empty charcoal out of inner bag.)
- ALWAYS place your barbecue on a firm, non-flammable, heat resistant surface. e.g. flag stones etc.
- The Instant Lighting Charcoal is specially impregnated. Do not use lighter fluid or other flammable liquids with this product.
- Hold a lighted match under the corner of the bag.
- After about 10 minutes separate coals.
- Depending on the wind conditions it can take approx 20 minutes or the flames to die down. Do not cook before the charcoal has a coating of ash. Smoking charcoal imparts the distinct barbecue flavour. Shelter from wind if necessary.